Books have helped us all learn since ages. From the ancient times to modern times, they still are the big deal. Fancy iPads and E Book readers don’t give you much pleasure than reading a simple and beautiful book does.
If you want to develop yourself, improve your habits and achieve high, YOU need to READ! So why not start today?
I am laying down the list of some books that I have read and some from sources suggested by book lovers. I will keep this page updated as soon as I feel there’s another great title to be added.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know about something. So, without wasting any time, here’s the list.
1. The Brothers Karamazov – Dostoevsky
2. The Phantom Toll Booth – Norton Juster
3. The Things They Carried – Tim O’Brien
4. Flowers for Algernon – Daniel Keyes
5. The Yellow Wallpaper – Charlotte Perkins Gilman
6. Meditations – Marcus Aurelius
7. Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
8. Slaughterhouse Five – Kurt Vonnegut
9. The Stand – Stephen King
10. Of Mice and Men – Steinbeck
11. Catch 22 – Joseph Heller
12. Maus – Art Spiegelman
13. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
14. The Stranger – Albert Camus
15. The Essential Calvin and Hobbes: a Calvin and Hobbes treasury – Bill Waterson
16. Religious Texts (Bible, The Quran, Shruti and others)
17. The Count of Monte Cristo – Alexandre Dumas
18. To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
19. 1984 – George Orwell
20. The Lord of the Rings – J.R.R.Tolkien
21. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
22. Siddhartha – Herman Hesse
23. Night – Elie Wiesel
24. The Last Question – Isaac Asimov
25. One Hundred Years of Solitude – Garcia Marquez
26. East of Eden – John Steinbeck
27. All Quiet on the Western Front – Erich Maria Remarque
28. Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter
29. The Alchemist – Paulo Coehlo
30. The Intelligent Investor – Benjamin Graham
31. The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
If you know of some good books to read, please feel free to use the comment box below. I shall add it to this list.